In this post I am going to share a few simple tips to make your Google+ Business page work wonders.
- Connect to your Google+ business page from your website using Google+ badge on your page. This makes it easy for people to follow you on Google+ from within your website and an active ‘Follow’ widget will show up next to your listing in search results.
- Make sure you extensively use #hashtags in your updates. This makes way for more exposure to users outside your immediate circle of followers.
- The cover photo that depicts your brand should be attractive. Google+ now allows bigger pictures which lets you to create impressive images.
- You can use Google Hangout to talk about your business. Although, Google Hangout allows only 10 people on video conferencing function, you can use YouTube streaming to reach a much, much larger audience. This is also a great way to conduct webinars to deliver great content and promote your business.
- You can also create communities or join some. Google Plus has a lot of communities where you can actively partake in discussions and showcase your expertise in your chosen niche.
If you find this post helpful and/or if you have your own inputs, please feel free to share in the comments section.