What is a Landing Page?
Before we get into the key components of a high-converting landing page, let’s understand what a landing page is.
A landing page is an ecosystem that you set up online that has only one purpose and that is to get the visitor do something that YOU intend them to do such as buy a product or service or opting into your list or interact with you in a way that YOU desire.
Here is a couple of landing page examples:
Landing pages are also sometimes known as ‘sales pages’ or ‘squeeze pages’.
KEY COMPONENTS OF A HIGH-CONVERTING LANDING PAGE
- VIDEO – The landing page should have a video at the top. Here is a video example:
- OPT-IN FORM - A good opt-in form sits on the top right hand side of the landing page to the right of the video. Also, the video and the opt-in form will be of the same height. Below is a couple of opt-in form examples:
- PERSONALIZE - Take advantage of the header or the graphical image right up at the top of the landing page. Think of ways to personalize your landing page such as having an image of yourself, your company or your clients. Here is a couple of examples:
- MEDIA APPEARANCES - You may as well list any media appearances you have been in or your business has featured in. You can use words like “As Seen In” or “As Featured In” to list your media appearance. If there is no media appearance to list here, you may as well list any speaking engagement that you and or any speaking events that have appeared in or any seminars that you conducted. Here is an example:
- TESTIMONIALS - On the top of your page you may also use testimonial or mini-testimonial of one of your clients that have said amazing things about you or you can use the names of important or popular personalities you have worked with or trained or coached. You can use the words “Coach to” or “Trainer to” or “Mentor to” and then the name of the name of the famous or renowned or at least popular individual you worked with. Ideally, you should attach a photo of that individual so visitors don’t dismiss it as a fake testimonial and it also lends credibility to your claim. Here is a couple of examples:
Please follow this blog for more landing page tips and tips on how to increase your traffic 5X to your blog and your website resulting in MORE ROI.
FREE FULL FEATURE Autoresponder System... Click Here